You're IT!!! A Running Tag!!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Things That Scare Me

1. Rattle Snakes
2. Minipulative Powerhungry People
3. Public Speaking


People That Make Me Laugh

1. Myself and my foolishness
2. BoyWonder
3. Scooter


Things I Love

1. The smell of a baby
2. A really good song that makes me feel something....
3. A Sunset/A sunrise


Things I Hate

1. Debt
2. Cancer
3. Fear


Things I Don't Understand

1. How I am slowly losing my memory
2. How my husband has charmed my entire family and put them under a spell.
3. The public school system


Things on my Desk

1. My laptop
2. Candles. I know,crazy... But I do
3. Dictionary

Things I'm Doing Right Now

1. Drinking a latte
2. While holding my dog who thinks he IS a lapdog
3. Cursing Nikki @Everyone Can Bite My Ass


Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. See my children's children
2. Write a book
3. Grow old with my husband and watch endless sunsets around the world.


Things I Can Do

1. Cook
2. Laugh at myself
3. be a good friend


Things You Should Listen To

1. Ode to Joy
2. Children's laughter
3.The ocean, the wind and the trees


Things You Should Never Listen To

1. Discrimation
2.My Father in law
3.My Mother in law


Things I Would Like To Learn

1. Finanaces
2. How to write a book
3. The patience to hold my tongue with BoyWonder


Favorite Foods

1. Thai
2.French
3. Indian


Favorite Beverages

1. Latte
2. Shiraz
3.Chardonnay


TV Shows I Watched, Books I Read as a Kid

1. The Monkees
2. Are You there God, It's me Margaret
3. Black Beauty


People I Would Like To Tag

1. Kevin Charnas@ Kevin Where are my pants? Charnas
2. Catch @A Penny for Your Thoughts.
3. Andrea @Little Bald Doctors.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Charnas said...

NIKKI IS IN SOOO MUCH TROUBLE!!! she's so gonna get it. this is all her fault, not my wonderful Pend...Not her...

6:23 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Have I said howmuch I love Kevin Charnas today???
I truly doooooooo...
It should be a a mantra...And your brother... should be bowing down and saying the same...
But that is just an opinionof someone who adores you and your lack luster non existant lisp!!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger urban-urchin said...

I am terrified of fish, and spiders....

7:03 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Are You There God..., oh the memories! Sorry to hear about the in-laws. I lucked out, mine are awesome.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Mmmm, the smell of a baby is the best!

12:31 PM  
Blogger DINK said...

I love that book...Are you there God, it`s me Margarette. I read it as a child and then had my oldest daughter check it out from her school library (same school i went to) and I read it with her. It was wonderful. This is a great post!

11:03 AM  
Blogger keed said...

cool vibes

10:25 AM  
Blogger BOBBY said...

Maybe I should list my stuff someday like you've done pendullum. I don't know...I'm a little embarrassed about what scares me (LOL).

5:05 AM  
Blogger Vicky said...

LOL I like the part about things you shouldn't listen to... mother-n-law and father-n-law.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Haute Mama said...

love this pen! i'm going to do a list like this..makes ya slow down :)

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home