You're IT!!! A Running Tag!!!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Things That Scare Me
1. Rattle Snakes
2. Minipulative Powerhungry People
3. Public Speaking
People That Make Me Laugh
1. Myself and my foolishness
Things I Love
1. The smell of a baby
2. A really good song that makes me feel something....
3. A Sunset/A sunrise
Things I Hate
Things I Don't Understand
1. How I am slowly losing my memory
2. How my husband has charmed my entire family and put them under a spell.
3. The public school system
Things on my Desk
1. My laptop
2. Candles. I know,crazy... But I do
Things I'm Doing Right Now
1. Drinking a latte
2. While holding my dog who thinks he IS a lapdog
3. Cursing Nikki @Everyone Can Bite My Ass
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. See my children's children
2. Write a book
3. Grow old with my husband and watch endless sunsets around the world.
Things I Can Do
2. Laugh at myself
3. be a good friend
Things You Should Listen To
1. Ode to Joy
2. Children's laughter
3.The ocean, the wind and the trees
Things You Should Never Listen To
2.My Father in law
3.My Mother in law
Things I Would Like To Learn
2. How to write a book
3. The patience to hold my tongue with BoyWonder
TV Shows I Watched, Books I Read as a Kid
1. The Monkees
2. Are You there God, It's me Margaret
3. Black Beauty
People I Would Like To Tag
1. Kevin Charnas@ Kevin Where are my pants? Charnas
2. Catch @A Penny for Your Thoughts.
3. Andrea @Little Bald Doctors.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
MEME ME? No... MEME YOU!!!!!
http://www.on-a-limb.com/ tagged me!!!!
Six Strange Things About Me.
1. I can not sleep with covers on my feet. My dad can not, nor can his mother, and now my daughter suffers from the same quirky behaviour.
2. When I kissed My Husband for the first time, the two of us both said'Ahhh, It's you... You're the one!' And both of us were kinda disappointed as we were both really into dating. Our wings were willingly clipped.
3. I wrote in a diary at the age of thirteen. A diary that I actually wrote for my daughter, all the turbulant teen moments I wrote down for my daughter to read when she turns of age. I have not looked at it since, but have it in a safe place to give my dear, Sweet, Scooter when she turns thirteen and to realize that I was a kid too.
4. When I was seventeen I cycled 250 miles up hill on a two lane highway, with my boyfriend on a tank of a bike that had one gear, and I had no training...Stupidest moment of my life... But Gosh, Darn, I did it!!! In less than two days!
5. My daughter being born in the cull has proven to be psychic. It can be quite scary at times. I will post about it at some point.
6. I can not stand bad manners.
Lemme see, I tag... http://soccermomsdie.blogspot.com/
So ladies.... Looking forward to your postings.... and I think you have to tag six more people!!!! Have fun!!!!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Blast you Wendy!!!!!
I have been tagged by You...(And as for you BillyChic@Voodoo Jive... I will get to that TAG this weekend!!!)
This TAG was from July. @Wendy's site...
THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE!
I want to raise a child that will add grace, love, compassion and accountability to the world, while being strong, educated and independent.
I want to know my children's children.
I want to go to India, Ireland and Italy... I think I may want to go through the entire alphabet exploring wonderful countries and cultures.
I want to marry my husband again and again.
I want to write and be published.
THINGS I CANNOT DO!
Stand on my head.
Do a cartwheel.
Live with anyone of my in laws for longer than a day.
I cannot stop myself from going into my daughter's room at night and kissing her on he head and wishing her wonders.
Waterski or surf.
THINGS I CAN DO!
laugh at myself
Cook for an impromptu dinner party of 20 and not flinch
Tell a good story.
Stop and enjoy a breeze on my face.
Listen to my daughter's stories.
Listen intently to people's problems.
Be a good friend even when times are tough.
THINGS THAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND
His long blond hair.
His sense of humour.
The way he would play pool.
That he loved the same music and films I did.
His beautiful expressive eyes that can relay a whole gammut of emotion.
The fact that he always had a whole slew of friends around him, both male and female.
That he really knows how to be a good friend to teens. He was so good with my cousins who had lost their father. It blew me away.
THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:
I love you truly, madly, deeply!
I'm livin'the dream I tell ya!
Would you like fries with that?
Besides thaaaaat Mrs. Kennedy, what did ya think of Dallas?
BOOKS I LOVE!!!!
A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
Fall Down On your Knees by Ann Marie MacDonald
Tuesdays with Morrie
Me Talk Pretty, or Holidays on Ice or Naked or Dress Your family in Corduroy and Denim by DAVID SEDARIS!
A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
Barney's Version By Mordicai Richler
The English Patient By Michael Ondaatje
The Stone Carver by Jane Urquhart
*The Tale of Despeaux, Because of Winn Dixie, The Miraculous Advntures of Edward Tulane by Kate Dim
*Ingrid and the Wolf by Andre Alexis
* Children's books
MOVIES I LOVE
It's A Wonderful Life
My Mother's Castle
My Father's Glory
An American in Paris
Fiddler on the Roof
West Side Story
All About Eve
Being John Malkovich
The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
Run Lola Run
Singing in the Rain
This is Spinal Tap
Laputa or Howl's Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki
And So many others...I just can not think!
Now lemme see who do I tag???? NIKKI, MRS CHICKY, PINK NEST, BLONDEVIGILANTE AND ATTILA THE MOM...